Sunday, November 28, 2010

a little cheese today

What makes a perfect day? What makes anyone light up inside and wish life would go on forever?

I have the answer. Would you like to hear it? Yes? Then here it is:

Going on an adventure with friends and family you love.

It is rather simple but when this answer is pondered and considered it has many facets. When i think of things in my life presently that i wish would continue on and on in my life for always i immediately think of my friends. Where else in my life will i find friends half so special as the ones i have now? Sure there will be special friends and precious friends but these life long ones will always be the life long friends i grew up and became myself with. Family i wish always to be there and remain the same. Then add an adventure to life to make our life and relationships even deeper. Plus adventures are just fun to have!

This is for all my family and friends whom i love! You are amazing, I love you all! I hope we have so many exciting journeys with you through out life! Thanks for the memories so far :)

1 comment: