Monday, November 15, 2010

*sheepish grin*

It's slightly ironic but the most comments i have gotten on my Nov. 13th post have not been on this blog but in person. The comments haven't been in reference to the conversation but to the statement about my mom sleeping in a chair next to me and snoring herself awake. Of coarse my mother was not thrilled when she heard of what i said but it wasn't really that bad!

We had had a busy week and my mother was just getting some very needed rest before her and my dad went to dinner with some friends. When i said she had moved into her bedroom to sleep i was not saying that she sleeps all day. Have you ever slept in a chair? Well, then you will know it's not the most comfortable way to sleep so naturally she moved onto her wonderfully comfortable pillow-topped bed.

My mother was very happy to know i was writing this post, because she thought i had made her sound like a slob. I just wanted to make sure no one actually thought i was meaning that. My mom is awesome! She loves rock-n-roll music and raised us in a way that makes me hope i can be a mother like she is. I love my mom and always will!

P.S. and the snore was only a little snore, hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. No worries mother! If it had been me it would have been a loud drooly snore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention me snorring threw my self snoring. At least you wake up ;)

    ReplyDelete