Sunday, November 28, 2010

Once upon a time

there was this genius who had a child's imagination. He decided that he wanted to make amazingly beautiful, perfect, drawn movies for children. He made a bunch of them with other cool geniuses who had an obsession with drawing. Everybody loved them and when he had made like a bazillion dollars he thought "Why don't i make these wonderful tales come to life? Hey other geniuses! Dudes, lets totally make a park!" So they did. It is an amazing park. It's called Disneyland.
And guess where my fam and friends were this week-end? Thats right! The Happiest Place on Earth! And let me say that that name is not an exaggeration because coming back to not-Disneyland was a serious crash from a happy high for all of us. "Well hello homework. You have no idea how ugly you look today! Yes, i am so not excited to see you either."
But, you know, I am happy that it happened and ecstatic that it is still there waiting for us. I think this line describes it perfectly:
"A whole new world!
A hundred thousand things to see
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where i used to be."



No comments:

Post a Comment