Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do not bewail the night!

At this moment it is 3:10 A.M. I know i should be extremely tired but it's hard when you have a full pot of caffeinated tea coursing through your veins which i do at the moment.
I am rejoicing in sending off the rough draft of a history paper to my teacher! It has been plaguing me that i wouldn't get it done in time but AH HAAA!!!! I have triumphed! Of coarse i have the final draft to write when he sends back his comments but i am not going to think of that yet.

It's amazing how alive i feel at night, even without the tea. I get super tired but if i stay up past that then i revert to my back-up energy and can be perfectly happy to not sleep at all! I'd rather read or dance about in the moon light! The night is poetic and romantic in a way the day time can never be. I would dwell in the night time if my loved ones did too. I would dress in white and prance down the middle of the road in bare feet, paint little pictures and leave them on neighbors door steps. There are great adventures to be had at night, little joys to be found in the darkness. But i will go to bed tonight and i will pay for it in the morning, sadly.

Well, I shall retire now to my chamber a wistfully think of all the things i could have done if sleep had not been necessary for my sanity of mind. Good night all and pleasant dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment