Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drug of choice

I am afraid to say i have an addiction. It's deadly and i will have it for the rest of my life. That addiction is
Tea!!!!
I drank three pots of tea the day before last and yesterday i had a splitting headache because i didn't drink any. It's really a dilemma simply because tea is so stinking good that i can't stop drinking it and i don't want to.
I am not so much addicted to the taste of tea but also the idea of it. It is the perfect drink for anytime of the year. When it's cold outside and you are finishing your homework the perfect thing is a warm cup of tea to make you cozy. When it hot outside put some ice in it and it will cool you down.
It's amazing! Also it's what they drink in all the finest books so that just puts you into a literary mood.
If you can't find me look in the kitchen, i'll most likely be sipping a steaming tea cup by the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment