Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"have some more" said the Marsh Hare


This Birthday keeps getting more and more wonderful! Last night My mother and I took a trip to my best friends house for a small art class. Now, my best friend and I are very much in tune with each other. We understand each other excellently. We are the kind of girls that have tea parties and wonder why the world is round while melting chocolate in the microwave. Her mom is such a lovely person as well! My sister and i call her Aunt Linda, thats how close we are to this family. love them so much!

Well, last night they gave me my present. They gave me some AMAZING truffles, some PG Tips tea and...

an Alice in Wonderland teapot!!
I have wished for a teapot for a while now, there is something so satisfying about getting your tea out of a teapot. It just seems so natural to sit down at the breakfast table and pour a teacup full of tea waiting for you in a teapot. No more running back and forth to the stove for more hot water. They are such jolly round things. Mine has a little Marsh Hare in a stripped vest and red waist coat sitting on top. All over it are pictures of the very merry unbirthday scene from Alice in Wonderland. Its so cute!

I love it!! This has been the best birthday EVER!

Pic: Alice in Wonderland Cafe teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment