Thursday, November 04, 2010

I've got an itch

Today i discovered that all the web surfing for cool blogs i've been doing over the past few days has resulted in something alarming: I've been bite by the blog bug. It's a horribly contagious disease that travels from you mind to you finger tips. It makes me want to jot down every single thing that flashes through my shallow teenage mind. Blogging is making your thoughts public, weather they are worth while or not here they are for the world to view if it wishes.

I have been on all sorts of websites over the last two days. From Nylon.com to Etsy.com(a shopping website) looking for places to blog or read other peoples blogs(only if the blog is interesting though because i simple don't tolerate being bored by what i read). I have tried to start a blog on Nylon.com but cannot find where you can do that. It's quite infuriating. Well, it has taken up so much of my time but i have enjoyed it. I realize that there are other things i'd like to do as well so i need to limit my time on here.

On the Nylon predicament. If you don't know what it is, it is a fashion magazine that focuses on all aspects of pop culture. Music, movies, quirky pillows and food, you can find that everything is considered in Nylon Magazine. I subscribe to it and enjoy reading it's pages full of articles on actors and actresses. The clothes are always fabulously fun! But anyway, on some magazines websites you can start you very own fashion blog. I was like "hey! how about on Nylon!" but i couldn't find how to start one. phooy!

Oh Well. This blog does fine for me anyhow. i have fun keeping track of myself on here. it's such a great hobby.

I do believe i am going to add some other pages onto this page. Just places i can write reviews of the movies i see or books i read. And, of coarse, fashion.

Thats all for now folks! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment