Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy making!

I have these little excursions of happiness for life now and then. I am glad to report that they are getting more frequent, i thank God for happiness in life.
Today my happiness is coming from:

-Manga! I have always loved this happy form of drawing. The stories for the comics are never very good and they are such quick reads that if i buy them i am done with them the same day so i never do. but i will stand in the manga isle at Boarders or Barnes and Nobles and just look at the busy outline drawings of happy girls and tall mysterious guys, their my favorite because they are always so cool looking! Drawing this way is even more fun!

-Chocolate truffles! Oh the soft chocolate-ness of a truffle is enough to get me into a bliss fest! When ever i bite into one i feel like a princess, as though i should be lounging on silk cushions in a villa with shear curtains billowing in a spicy arabian wind. Or being carried in a litter through a busy colorful Egyptian market.

-Musical scores to movies! Words are nice to listen to with music but there is something so sweet and pure and peace bringing to here just instruments serenading and booming. They bring concentration too, I love listening to these while doing homework.



No comments:

Post a Comment