Monday, November 22, 2010

The Car-Pool Deal

Today is Geometry class. My friends and I car-pool to the site where we take it. Well, today there was a most interesting conversation that took place in the back seat. I was in a bucket seat chatting with my friend Charissa when i heard the boys in the back mention my name. Me and Charissa stopped and listened.
M: "I can punch Tallis!"
(None of the boys in our group ever punch girls. Hitting a girl to them is the lowest of the low so i was most sure i was not in any danger.)
N: "No you won't"
M: "Watch me!" raises fist and looks at me, "No, I can't! But i bet you could."
N:"No dude."
M:"I'd pay you two bucks!"
N:"Ok." looks at me "Are you ok with this?"
Me: shrug "Sure"
N:"Ok, just on her arm right?"
M:"yeah but you got do it hard enough to leave a bruise!"
N:"What!"
MJ:"Two bucks, man!"
N:"Ok. This is gonna hurt my conscience."
MJ:"Wait a second, I gotta text Josue." texting "Nick...gave a...girl...a bruise. Haha! Ok go."
N:"Wait, wheres the money? huh?"
MJ:"I'll give it to you after."
N:"No man i wanna see it before. just hold it."
MJ:"mmmmm...No."
N:"So are you actually going to give it to me?"
MJ:"There's like a fifty fifty chance."
N:"What! come on."
MJ:"Ok seventy five percent chance."
N:"No, it's gotta be a ninety."
MJ:"Well, it's my bus money so it's either you give Tallis a bruise or I walk home from EIE on tuesdays."
Me:"Wow, you have to debate about this." me and Nick give each other a quizzical look.
N:"Just tell your parents to give you more."
MJ:"They told me not to spend it on anything else."
N:"Oh, well then i'm not gonna do it."
MJ:"Wait, I might have some more money." digs through bag "OOOO look i have some Burts Bees lip balm! Thats good stuff, dude. Oh and i have this, on the go sunscreen SPF 50!"
N:"Dude this stuffs been used."
MJ:"It smells nice."
N:"Yeah your right, and i could sell the sunscreen to Seth for cheap."
MJ:"Yeah you could, he needs it."
N:"Ok, I'll do it for these and lock." MJ has to keep a lock on his back pack to keep it closed
MJ:"No, man, my stuff will get stolen!"

By this time we were at our class so the conversation was cut off. the guys are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment