Tuesday, April 12, 2011

About A Blog

At this particular time of my still short blog-life I am not the happiest about my little blog. I do enjoy having it and would be writing in it almost everyday but school is a black hole that sucks up my life. My blog is a thing I would like to see more of. But something is lacking, at least by my standards.
I know what I want it to be.
I see all these wonderful blogs (All Thing Inspiring, More Tea vicar, tales of a junkaholic)and wish I could have my blog exactly like theirs. Of coarse it can not be because it is mine and not theirs. What I love about these blogs above is that they are so homey. You feel as though you are their intimate friends, like you are part of their life. Mine does not feel that way yet but, I could perhaps add my own homey-like feeling to it. I just have to figure out how.
Huuuummmmmmm. Sometimes I wish I had a little thinking spot like Pooh Bear does.
I would like to share my art on this humble blog. I would greatly enjoy sharing some of my clothing ensembles as well, but that is impossible at the moment. I have given up making fun clothing ensembles for Lent (the 40 days Jesus went into the desert to fast) as well as sugar. Anyway, I would love to share the little crafts I do and just my everyday life.
Another thing about my blog is that I highly doubt it will ever be a a blog devoted singularly to one thing. It will not be an art blog because I love writing about books but it can not be a book blog because I love fashion but it can not be a fashion blog because of my obsession with art. So it will have to be all of these in one. YAY!
I can I suppose. Time is forever my friend and enemy. I have to buckle down and just do it! I mean better my blog.
Wish me luck!

P.S. Sorry about the scattered quality of this post, I am in a post-studying daze. I have a midterm tonight :(
P.S.S. Lent ends on Easter so you can expect a killer amazing stunning outfit on that day of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment