Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whatever...

I don't know what to write.

Lately I have become such an introvert. When I got this big drawing table for my sixteenth birthday I rearranged my room. Now I have this corner that is dedicated entirely to art and my crafty side. This is awesome except now I do not want to leave my room . I feel like one of those hermits in movies that everyone thinks is a witch until the main character finds that they really have this amazing totally normal talent. I mean, I would feel like that... if everyone thought I was a witch. Maybe thats not such a great example. Oh well, who cares.

My sister is in my room at the moment doing embarrassing dance moves to get a reaction out of me. Those who know her can probably picture it rather well.

Well, I think thats all the randomness I can come up with.
bye ;)

1 comment:

  1. this post made me laugh.

    i totally know what you mean. whenever i clean my room i just want to stay up here all day and write and read and just be.

    your artsy corner sounds epic, btw,

    ReplyDelete