Friday, January 07, 2011

Running with rabbits

I have found an artist that I absolutely adore! I found her through another artists blog I follow, Kelley Murray. Her name is Kareena Zerefos and I adore her art so very dearly! Her pictures bring back memories of when we lived in Burbank. We inhabited a tiny house with a huge backyard; though it was not ideal for our parents it was a magical place for my sister and I. Days of battling evil rats and hiding under mushrooms, or umbrellas, when it rained, also known as sprinklers.
It also excites the mind into insane inspiration that makes me want to sit down at my drawing table and work until my fingers cramp and paint stains my face and hands.
Anyway, enough of my nostalgia and more of these wonderful art pieces!











No comments:

Post a Comment