Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Morning, Glue

Of resent events and non-happenings, these have been my joys and happy luxuries.
#1 - Collaging. I have been working on one collage for a few days now, it is nothing special but I have immensely enjoyed making it. I will post it on here when I get it just right. That will be a good day!
#2 - Norwegian Porridge! Oh my gosh! this stuff is the food of Gods! I need nothing else when I eat it; not comfort, not friends, not men!! Thats how good it is! Well, maybe that last one is a bit extreme, but this delicacy I could eat always! It is just rice, milk and water boiled together and stirred for an hour then smothered in butter, sugar and cinnamon! It is amazing!!!!
#3 - Waking up. Although I do not look like a photo shopped happy baby, I have been feeling happy when I wake up; I haven't a clue why. Maybe it is the feeling of getting to finish things that began the day before; yes, anticipating accomplishments and general business of the day ahead.

Well, thats that. It is currently 12:23 so I am going to crawl into my covers and wait for the sun to rise so I can wake up again. good night!

Photos: Loose Leaf Notes, Norwegian cooking, I have no idea who the baby is.

No comments:

Post a Comment