Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A blue dance

I have been leaving the windows open in my room. I am still existing within the pages of The Secret Garden which is causing me to nurse a feeling not unlike that of a caged animal.

The inside air is still, it is unchanging and stale. When I burst my windows open the cold beautiful air just covers me! It possesses the magic of a velvet dress; creating a new fresh sense of beauty that feels to wonderful to be unreal. The air outside is soft; it folds around you and washes you clean. I feel like a princess when I am dressed in it.
It has a lovely pale blue color to it, a misty color if you will, with a touch of silver. O! It is truly magical in nature! So natural, so perfect. And so generous to let me be part of it's enchanted dance. It lingers in me and makes me wish to fling my arms wide to take it with me wherever I go.
How can anyone care for the summer air when there is this delicious stuff in the winter?

1 comment: