Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Have You Seen My Lost Coin?

I want to hear a huge cheer for flippant shallow hobbies!! 


WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Yeah, that's right. 
Well, fashion isn't flippant really. Without it we would all be naked which I am sure someone would enjoy but it would not be me. I like clothes. A lot. So here is an outfit *smile*

By the side of my house is a small little heaven. There is a bench and a table surrounded by many beautiful plants. I sit out there to eat breakfast sometimes or just to read. 


I toke my pictures out there because it is a place that is full of rest and nice things.
 I love this dress. I got it at Buffalo Exchange in Seattle.

Shoes are from an online store that I can not remember the name of, I am so sorry. I love these shoes. They fit just right and are quite comfy. The bag is from a thrift store.




 Butterfly pin from my grandmother, other one is thrifted.
 Disneyland. That's right. Don't worry, it is not cursed. Actually when my sister and two best friends where our necklaces(we all have one) it always seems to rain. Creepy. 
Black Hills Gold, a gift from my grandmother on the day of my baptism. 
 Earrings are from H&M I believe.





And that is Jane Eyre. It is one of my favorite books. 


All my cursed enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment