Friday, August 26, 2011

Rolling in the Deep

Here I am again, oh blog of my own! I have missed you of late. What? You don't believe me little blog? But you should! I simply adore you!
Well, hello to you too!
Do you know what I love? The beach. If it were a man I would marry it. You know what else I love? The Ocean. Didn't see that one coming did you?

In all seriousness, I do love that sandy strip called our coast. Sand gets everywhere and the sun bakes the skin off of my pale face but I don't care. I still love the great vastness of sky and the sheer power of the sea. What is more powerful then the sea? It is simply beautiful.

I went to Manhattan beach with some friends today. It was hot, the water was cold, and the company was good. The waves were huge and it was somewhat terrifying to get tugged under foaming breaches to be thrown about like rag dolls. Soggy rag dolls.
It was terrific! I felt very alive and alert.

The day was beautiful and I had a loverly catch up time with a friend. Over all it was a splendid way to spend Friday.

All my exhausted enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete