Monday, August 15, 2011

Tell My Tale With A Sound Track

Hey, y'all!! So dose anyone know if negligence is a criminal offense? I mean, of blogs. You know, never mind.
Because of my long absence and what-not I have a couple of posts for you today. The first of which is this one.

Happiness is... not solid? Yes, that is it. It is not a graspible (dude!! I just made a word! grasp.E.bull.) thing. But there are tangible things that can bring the invisible feeling to you.

These are a few of my favorite things as of late.

#1 - Alela Diana
Miss Diana is a folk singer/songwriter with a raspy haunting voice. I can not even remember how I found her but the moment I heard the strange melodies I fell in love! I adore her music. It makes me feel as though I was a gipsy princess with a mysterious past. Oh, in this story there is an evil king who knows my secret so he captures me to black mail me into marriage because of my beauty and free spirit. Then a noble knight comes to fight the king for my freedom but is wounded so I drag him away into hiding to heal him. Then I return to the king and fight him to the death! Then MY noble Knight and I walk off into a twilight wood to live happily ever after. Boom! That is epic!
Anyway, Alela Diana is great.

#2 - Chocolate.
Do I need to explain?

So good! It is like heavens healing light in solid form. I bet the mana that sustained the Jews in exile was chocolate. Yum!
I could bath myself in it, too. Except the acne that would follow would be much less then fun.
Augustus Gloop had the right idea. Props, man!

#3 - Russell Crowe.
Again, do I need to explain? I mean, look at him. no, no. LOOK AT HIM!!

This past weekend I had a Russell Crowe marathon movie night. Me and some girlfriends got to stare at his gorgeous self for a couple hours. I'd say it was a saturday night well spent. *wink*
Now go watch Gladiator.

So those are the happies in my life right now. What are some of yours? hummm?
All my star struck gypsy princess enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

P.S. You know that story I told earlier? yeah, well, the part of the Noble Knight is played by Russell Crowe. Just letting you know. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment