Monday, September 12, 2011

Wandering Again

Well, HEY HEY ya'll!! Nice to be writing again I must say. 
School has crowded unkindly into my life. I do not mind school, only it has been a quick transfer from no-school into school. It has been a rough couple of weeks. 
But I am determined to keep a smile on my face and joy in my life so here are some somthings I have made. 


The entrance of school into my life has signaled an exit of time which then leads to no time for art. This stinks. I dearly love my tight little art nook and all it's messiness but I can not find a time to delight in it's drawers of magazine cut outs and paint brushes. So I have found another means of art-ing. 
Computers. 
Yes I have found an art app for my computer and it is my savior.



These are simply photo collages I have pieced together from the internet (oh blessed thing!) to settle my art fix. 
Picture above: Wherever You Go, Whatever You Do
Picture below: Go Your Own Way


It is quite addicting. 
Picture below: Fancy Feet


Thanks for looking!
All my Art-y Enthusiasm - The Bursty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment