Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The tea has been jolly this season!

Before I leave tomorrow to journey back to the land of California, I wish to report on the happiness that has filled me this season of christmas. Of coarse I must mention my family. They are the most delightfully amusing people in the world, or at least this side of the equator! Just listening to my grandmother chatter away about the most resent way to flush your nose out or to slow roast a turkey, my mother and uncle bantering quotes by the comedian David Sedaris, even my sister throat singing amused me, if only a tad bit.
My Uncle is a message therapist, so naturally he gave us all AMAZING back rubs!!
But also there were these wonderful things hovering about me, bringing me loverly delight:

#1- The Cirque du Soleil Viva Elvis soundtrack! I have yet to see this show but just listening to the soundtrack bestowed upon me a want to desperately see it. It's an electronic make over of some of the Kings greatest hits. Up beat yet still classic makes it rock my world and leaves me humming "and don't you step on my blue suede shoes!"
#2-The thought of reading. Regretfully, I have not been able to do any reading what-so-ever this vacation. I have been much busy making some last minuet over due presents for the grandparents to even glance at a beloved tome. So, in the car tomorrow i will attack with pleasure a wonderful book, i am amazed i haven't read it yet, The Secret Garden. I can't wait!
#3- Of coarse, Food! Grandmother is a phenomenal chef, also my Uncle and his girlfriend Calina, and my mother. I swear i have gained at least three pounds this week! I have a fat feeling around my middle, but i can not stop eating because it is all just too good!!!

Hopefully I will see my companions on New Years, so ta ta for now!!

(I was writing this in a british accent so you should read it again in a british accent :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment