Monday, December 13, 2010

The wonders of warmths and fuzz

It's time for me to tell of the joyful little things that are making this season absolutely magical to me. I was extremely surprised by finding these little delights! I was like "Oh My Gaah!" and then fell in love with them.

#1- Fuzzy House shoes!
I have always been an adamant believer in bare feet for the house. why on earth would i wear shoes when i didn't have to? Now I know why! I bought my first pair yesterday when i had been walking around in heels shopping all day and i was in pain. I wen't to buy flip flops and found the magic of fuzz tightly packed around your feet. No more aching feet!

#2-Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans!!
I know these look like dear poops but they are the perfect combination of girly sweetness and smoky coco bitterness. Yum!

#3-Starbucks Christmas CDs!
I love christmas and christmas would not be christmas without the music. When there is no snow outside you can join in to sing Winter Wonderland and Frosty the Snow Man to help your imagination turn snowy white!

P.s. my computer went wonky on #2 and started randomly underlining the words. It was as if my computer decided it was angered at being denied the powers of speech. It decided to tick me off at by judging my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment