Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More info please!

So I just read the post below and realized that i should probably tell everyone why my family and I were on the road for two and a half days. Do you you like my correctness of grammar? I think it deserves appreciating. Anyway, since we are nearing the beloved holiday of Christmas you probably guessed; we were on our way to South Dakota to spend the holiday with our family. My mothers parents live there in a big, not huge but big, house that can hold us comfortably. We flew my fathers mother out from North Carolina and my uncle and his girlfriend flew in from Oregon. We drove... with three dogs. Read the details in the post below.

I am so excited to be here finally!! Tomorrow we are going christmas tree hunting in the stunning black hills of the sunshine state. Then some quick shopping and wrapping and decorating and drawing, all to prepare for the saviors birth! Woo-Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment