Thursday, June 09, 2011

Don't put another dime in the Juke Box

This is one of my first fashion posts! Yay!
I have discovered that I love any sort of clothing that looks remotely vintage-y. While that really is not a surprise because, lets face it, vintage blows the worlds mind, I wanted to add a little taste of something else to this outfit. I was feeling creative and rebel-ish so...
...Presenting what I call my Penny Lane outfit!
In this earlier post I expressed my absolute-kind-of-obsessed-love of the movie Almost Famous, so consider this my Band-aid look(If you have seen the movie you will understand.)
Earrings I made myself out of shriky-dinks. That weird plastic stuff can be very useful.

I liked how my messy room kind of added to the preppy rebel vibe of the pictures. Don't judge my lack of organization, usually my room is very clean.
Bead necklace I got from American Eagle. Coin necklace is from a booth at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Plastic beads are probably from a frilly kids party from my past.
Fur vest I got for Christmas. Lace top and skirt I got from a thrift store. Gotta love the thrift stores because they are amazing!
I want to call special attention to these beauties! They are my shoe love. I love them. Very much. They are Doc Martins. I now want every stile of Doc Martins out there, thats how perfect they are! Comfortable and well made.

This is me screaming about how much I love Still Water(another A.F. reference.)


I did not actually wear this skirt in public because of it's length, or should I say, lack of length. My mom would have killed me!

Me with Baby Jack Skelington. Completely out of context for the pictures but I couldn't help it :)
Well, there you go!
Have a fun Thursday!
- Tallie Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment