Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dark Lights Rising

I have been away away! A week it has been since I last gazed into my glowing computer screen and thought "Oh! What joy it is indeed to write down the thoughts of my mind and submit them to inspection on the cyber net!"
Truly, my friends, it is a joy. I have so much fun blogging about my little hum-drum life. I hope you enjoy my flights of fancy and serious thoughts as much as I enjoy sharing them. I may do review or critiques now and again or simply post a favorite poem but I do most enjoy writting about art, fashion and life.
So to send a little love note to you all here is an artist that I have discovered. Think of Disney design art with a dark twist to it. Haunting yet full of life, serene yet moving, beautiful yet twisted. Oh yes, Krista Huot is a great artist. Enjoy, my lovelies!













1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I love the one with the girl standing on the fountain. It is now my desktop background!

    ReplyDelete