Saturday, October 30, 2010

Far Away

"i will live my life as a lobster mans wife
on an island in a blue bay.

Far away, far away i wanna go far away
to a new life on a new shore line
where the water is blue and the people are new
to another island in a blue bay"

The song Far Away by Ingrid Michelson just about captures how i feel. To go far away from here would be wonderful! Maybe not right now on account of school but someday, yes i will. An adventure is all i need. I am not saying i want to marry a lobster man, they smell to fishy.

Well i am being haled by the pages of my history book so i must away to the kitchen to fulfill the requirements of my classes.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love this song... I heard it at publix and could only remember the lobster mans wife part. I googled that and it cam to your blog. I love how these things happen.

    ReplyDelete