Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blah!

Last night was terrible. it was as if someone had reached a wire brush down my throat and rubbed it up and down. It took me a long time to fall asleep but even longer to stay asleep. I woke up feeling just the same so i slept in until 10:00 then got up wanting to do nothing else but a collage of cut-outs from fashion magazines. A strange craving for a sick person. You see, i have lost my appetite(which is very rare) because of these ghastly cough drops i have to suck on. Their flavor is eucalyptus melon. These confuse me, I was under the impression that eucalyptus was poisonous for humans. isn't it? and how does melon fix that fact? *sigh* Art will put me in a better mood, it always does.
Hopefully my next post will be happier.
-See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment