Monday, October 11, 2010

Why, Hello there!

Me: *gasp* oh you startled me! I didn't see you there. Welcome to my blog, a view from Normal. It is a compiling of my thoughts and views on things from a Home Schooler point of view. For that is what i am, a home schooler. Would you like me to keep talking? There is much i have to say about many things that could be of interest to you. I understand if you don't want to keep listening, many people i have met have a strong opinion of my kind of education. Usually their opinions are not favorable and reject it like a three year old rejects cough medicine(i am not favorable to the stuff myself). But i assure you, i am quite normal.

Please, i invite you into my world of opinions and you just might find a surprisingly normal high school teen that just wants to find her place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment