Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mum, fuze, yum!


I am feeling much better thank you. I do believe that three things have contributed to my happy mood at the moment.

Three things that have been rocking my world lately:
1. Mumford & Sons!
-Their soulful folk melodies brazenly declare themselves present in the air like a king. It's the perfect uplifting sound to shatter a moody mood. And who knew a banjo could be so cool?
2. Leg Warmers!!
-Seriously these things blow my mind they are so cool! Not only do they keep your calves toasty and comfy but they look very 80's chic with an athletic hint :)love them!
3. Coffee Cake!!!
-Yesterday my mom made coffee cake for desert and it was strait from heaven, no joke. She used coconut milk instead of regular milk and put these little maple sugar cubes in the topping. Oh gosh! It's food like this that proves Gods existence because it's SOOOO GOOD!!
Well i do believe this was a happy post. Listen, wear and eat it will make you happy :)
-See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment