Saturday, October 30, 2010

the little things :)

The world is beautiful today. The air i breath easy as it is cool and refreshing. Being thankful for the little things makes the world sweeter.
I am a believer in being thankful for what you have. Sometimes we lust after things that are not necessary to our happiness. Whenever i do start doing that i start thinking i do need those shoes or that quality. i don't need those things. look at what God has blessed me with already! it's so amazing! Once i think like that, everything i have is immediately more valuable then the thing i wanted.

I am not just talking about objects, but qualities in myself as well. Do i need to be kinder? more giving? more others centered?
Yes being aware of my actions so i don't hurt anyone is good but whenever i overly worry about being kind or caring i end up self centered. I am kinder and sweeter when i am praying and giving God glory through out the day.

I know that is cheesy but it works and i enjoy doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment