Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That Word I Forgot...

I have been gone a while haven't I.  Goodness, I feel like I have been through a year in a month, you know?


The number one thing is that I am applied to all my colleges. Except one. My dream one. But thats ok. I will be soon. 


Life keeps moving. It doesn't stop to celebrate your triumphs. Life is a distant relative, it is supposed to care about you but it does not really.


Oh, well. I am happy despite it's constant indifference. Do you know why?


Because it is December!! 
That means it is almost Christmas! Oh the blessed holiday of spicy scents and cozy blankets with hot chocolate.  Cookies will be constantly baking in the oven and I will be completely happy just to sit and read.  I will do lots of drawings and blog some more! 


Oh glorious day of Christ's birth! 


December rocks. 


Another burst from The Bursty Blogger.


P.S. I have more organized posts for the future but I had to start off with a random post just to get the hang of it again. Sorry :)



No comments:

Post a Comment