Monday, December 26, 2011

Can I Have More and More of You?

Golly gee and Merry Christmas from California!!!

This was a blessed time of presents filling our material minds and food filling our bellies. But most of all it is the love of the Savior Jesus that fills our hearts. What a bouncy joyful thing! 
I think of hot mugs sloshing in my hands, overflowing onto my plaid blanket and giggles. Laughter is all around mixed with ripping paper and stars. Always stars. 
God was good to me and my family. 
Is there anything I can say to Him that saved me that will suffice for his ultimate sacrifice? No. 
Thank you Lord, for your Son. 

And for you, my flock of internet watchers, I love you. 
Man, I love Christmas. It is a kind of ache how I love it. Maybe it is more the idea of Christmas that I adore. If that is so then here are some christmas ideas for what Christmas is about.


Love!


Snow! This year My family and I were in Los Angeles so I missed the snow horribly.


Perfect Beauty.

Sending off some christmas cheer for distant lands. Have a safe journey little tree!



Christmas is about lights!



Presents!

More love!


 Pj's!!


Yummy meals!



Cozy-ness! I so wish I lived in that little glen. Someday I will have a cabin in the woods by a lake, like the Blue Castle!!


Yet more love.


Cute puppies! It actually is for me because I own two loverly dogs.


Oh, and this picture. I really think Christmas is about cute guys , scratch that, Ryan Gosling wrapped in lights. He has Christmas light around him!! 
Jk. 

Any whooooo, have a joyous remainder of your Christmas season!
All my festive enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment