Friday, October 28, 2011

This is the World That We Live in.

There are days of perfection, like a few days ago when it rained, and there are days of stress, depression, and overwhelmed-ness(I made a word). I am currently living in the later type of days. All this week I have been subject to mellow feelings. Mellow can be good, I tend to like mellow, but not sad mellow feelings. Those are unhappy. 
So, to try and redirect my despondency to happier tendencies I decided to think of art. I have been having fun in my sketch book lately but have no pictures of it to show you at the moment. 
I love looking through sketch books to see the work method of other artists. Their ideas in raw form are more fascinating to me then the finished product. Sketches and rough drafts share about the person behind the art, and it is the people i love :) 
Art is the direct translation of your thoughts onto paper. Pictures you draw or paint are windows into your mind and personality. Emotions have little other output as profound as art, in my opinion. 
A sketch book is a world in which you can live forever. Things can be just as you want them to be, anything you want is yours, anyone you want to be you can be. You get the jist of what i am saying? Yes, of coarse you do. 




I weep at my own deficiency, these hands are beautiful!


So CUTE!!




Love the colors! 


 This is beautiful. Castles are so beautiful.





 Elephant!






Love. LOVE love love love LOVE this 




I love the creativity of the title of this one. The artist must be fun to talk to. 


I love art.


All my happier enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment