Monday, October 24, 2011

Can I Hold Your Hand?

"To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life." Pablo N

    Is that true? Is the disire to love and be loved what drives us to live? Surely, we all want that one true love that will cause our emotions to burn beautifully through blood and bones and brains. Is that state of being what we need to survive and thrive?
    I think it is.
    Humans are capable of many types of love. I have no such perfect love that many imagine the instant they hear the word 'love' but I have others. I have a crazy mad love for my dearest and closets friends that won't fade away. I love my family greatly. Oh, and I deeply love my dog Scooby. 
    My greatest love is reserved for Jesus Christ. I love His completeness because he is in me, and therefore I am whole. But only with him. WHat human can complete me? 
Those are my loves. I love all sorts of beautiful things as well, like sunsets and the sea. Soup on cold days, slippers and skiing. 

     I hope you all find things you love today, you'll find yourself bunches happier. Here is some love from me to you.











    You are beautiful. 
  All my lovable enthusiasm, The bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment