Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ferris, I will marry you.

You know what? Screw it! Teenager-ness sucks. It just does. Old people are always like, "Oh, do anything you can because it's the best time of your life." or, "Being young was so much fun. I miss those days of youth." Well, the whole do-what-everthing-you-can-while-your-still-young thing is so crap. The minuet you do something "Stupid" like sitting on the roof or running around in the street in front of you house at night the old one crack down and are all, "That was irresponsible!" It was a side street where you can see the cars coming two blocks away!! 
And then there is the I-miss-being-young thing which is also a false statement. What they really mean is," I wish my joints still worked." They seem to delete the hormones and stupid relationship issues. 
Who wants to be a Teenager?! I don't. I want to be comfortably settled in my mid-thirties, married to a Scottish guy, have three kids, and living in some other country where I teach art to underprivileged kids while illustrating books. That is what I want. Teen angst can go die!


I just realized the hypocrisy of that last sentance. I am full of teen angst right now and it is fun, in an angry sort of way. Listen to Broken Boy Soldier by The Raconteurs while looking at these pictures and you'll know how I feel.































Well, I feel refreshed I suppose. Now I am going to go mope in the kitchen and eat some food. 

All my Angst-y enthusiasm, The Bursty Teen Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment