Sunday, October 09, 2011

Relative Generality


As you may have already noticed I love quotes. I have a whole column of them down the right side of this blog. The are all by wise and mostly dead people but I love them because they have given me such wonderful advice and inspiration. I wanted to share some. 

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important then knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein 

Golly, Albert was amazing. I always heard of his scientific mind and his theory of general relativity but it's his quotes that really fascinate me. What can be better then this wonderful saying? 
Imagination can indeed encircle the world. It goes beyond and forever into bright worlds that could never exists. Without Imagination and creativity life would whither away to leave us ambling around in a black and white world. Everyone would be a Zombie!
Albert had the right idea, thank you very much sir!

All my imaginative enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment