Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Can't See Me Right Now.

I feel as though I just pulled myself out of a freezing pool for a breath of air. I know the last couple of posts have been mostly about school, I am sorry it has come to that.   School is my life right now. As my mom puts it, "School is your job right now." 
It would make it easier if it was a paying job. Oh, well.
To combat school blues I have been trying to live in the moment. The exact moment I am inhabiting at any given time. So right now I am blogging. I am not worrying about the homework sitting behind my computer where I can't see it or the tutoring session at 2:00. Just blogging. So far it has made me happier.
I can relax more even when I am doing homework or writing collage papers. 
Golly, life is fine. I wish everyone could feel optimistic about life. Those people that come into a room toting a contrary disposition dampen life's resolve. I just want to be content with what is going on right now so don't come stomping over it all. Try smiling more, it helps. 


Anyway, I wanted to give a small blip about my life. I have sadly neglected my blog but I will be posting steadily soon. But I wanted to say that life isn't bad for me right now. And the weather is getting colder! That makes me so happy!!! 


Oh, about the last post. I did get up early enough to watch the sun rise. It was a lovely adventure up to the mountains with my friend. We had a jolly good time. 


All my right-now enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment