Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Mail Day

Dear School System,
I am a teenaged girl applying for collage. I have some requests and concerns for you. As I am not feeling the long introductions right now I will hop right into it. 


1. Please get a new word to define 'Deadline'. It has the word dead in it. If you want students to enjoy, or do, their homework, don't make it sound like they will be executed when they turn it in. It should be the Praise-line or the Success-line or the Super Happy Double Gold Star Yay line. Get the gist? Good.


2. Please figure out that half the children you have put on ADD meds are not actually ADD, they are simply board out of their skulls from sitting in chairs all day. 


3. Please realize that tenuring teachers is a BAD IDEA! The teachers who are getting fired because of budget cuts are the new teachers with bright ideas about teaching. All the old crotchety tenured ones who droll on and on get to stay and inch by, barely teaching. Not all old teachers are windbags, I have plenty good old teachers, but none of them are tenured. Fire the bad teachers and keep the good ones. 


4. Here is one for you college, why all the weird essay prompts? And why so many? Can't we just have one per college? There are so many to do with very little time. Please figure it out. 


Well, thats all for now School System. I hope you have an enlightened rest of the year. You will be hearing from me soon. 


All my sincere enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment