Thursday, July 14, 2011

It was unconsciously done

Not until yesterday I realized that I passed my goal post mark without realizing it. I currently have one hundred blog posts plus one. I was planning on doing some sort of big celebratory post but I passed it; for some reason it would feel wrong to do something now.
I am sad.
But I will help that sadness dissipate by posting one of my favorite, if not rare, kind of posts.
!!Fashion!!!
I so pretty! I wore this outfit to a cafe that my sister was preforming at. Her band and her did exceptionally well!

These earrings I purchased at a little booth in Disneyland, so pretty!
The Brooches(does anyone else find that a weird word?) I made myself. The bottom one is a shrink-y dink and the leopard flower brooch(haha! weird) used to be a Build-A-Bear Workshop ear ribbon that I sewed onto a pin. I am proud of it!
Butter fly ring is from a shop in Palm Springs.
Rose Ring from the same booth as my earrings. This has got to be one of my favorite rings.
Red boots are from Macys. Pattern tights are from Target, Shorts are from American Eagle. I love that store by the way, it has well made cloths for good prices and they are comfortable!!!




Tank tops are both from Target; in my opinion one can never have enough tank tops.
Coin Necklace in from a booth at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Fish Bone necklace was a gift from New Zealand that I love!
Sadly I can not remember where I got the vest. If anyone recognizes it please feel free to let me know :)
Yay!! Sadness is gone!
At the moment I am in Portland, Oregon with my mom and Uncle. I will write about all the fun things we did later.

All my enthusiasm, the Bursty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment