Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time is moving like a race hoarse

My week was chronicled by my new found obsession with my camera. I need to find a name for it. It is a pink SONY camera. I know, Wanda.
From this hour onward my camera shall be referred to as Wanda. That sounded official. Anyway...
My weekend started with a walk where I saw this loverly tree. It had these beautifully floppy purple flowers.
That walk put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. So I went home and visited with my dear friend Jack (you may have noticed my sweatshirt in the previous post with his face emblazoned on the front, I love him.)
Then I ate some cheese.
Those are quaint little things, Babybels.
Then I did some painting at my loverly art desk in my room, I will have to put up more pictures some time.
That was on sunday. Skipping ahead to wednesday where I had a fun time with my friends at my youth group.
From left: Mariel of The Ms. Mariel M.E. Book Critique and Jessie, Seth of Photography By Seth Janssen, Bethie. I love their awkward faces!












Then Mariel and I had a sleep over on Thursday with our dear and beloved friend Holli who i did not get any good pictures of (cause I suck at photography) but you can see the top of her red hair below.
Mariel again. She just got her hair cut, it's so cute!
Friday came around and Mariel was at my house now. We seem to stick around each other a lot. Maybe us being best friends has something to do with it. *shrug*
We went to Slaw Dogs with my family and ate these amazing sweet potato fries. Yum!! My favorite!
Thats my sister, Ayla. she is eating a hot dog so big it should have been classified as a living organism and given voting rights.
After that we went to see the movie Limitless and then home to bed. Altogether it was a pretty good week. I felt like sharing my joy of my camera. :) have a good week all you beautiful people!

2 comments: