Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*swoon!!!*

Is it just me or are there (teen-talk warning), like, a bazillion superhero movies due to come out in the next year? You have noticed it too? Dang, I thought I was developing super perceptive movie sight, or something. Oh, well. I guess none of my dreams are coming true today.
Oh wait, I was wrong.
Andrew Garfield is the new Spiderman!! Sweet, WOOHOO! I say that not just because he is super cute (matter of opinion) but because he is also a really good actor. Did you see him in The Social Network? I should stop asking so many questions. He was awesome!
The high-climbing sticky-fingered (eww. he doesn't sound to attractive when described like that) hero was pretty much discarded as a punk idiot by the last film. So I hope Andrew will pull him from the abyss of weirdom and place Spiderman again as the object of our cries for help.
Wait, a tall blond buff norse god is going to fall from Valhalla onto earth and save people. Dude! screw Arachnid Boy, I want Thor!!!
Ok, ok. I know the movie Thor is probably going to tank and be a flop, but look at him!! He has a magic hammer! Can you beat that? Do you have a magic hammer? Well, throw in that he is Norwegian and has a magic hammer! Can't beat that now can you! Ha! didn't think so.
I'll admit that my norweigian roots are making me partial to this guy, but even with knowledge of this I will not forsake him!
This one I am not so thrilled about. I don't know, the idea of a man running around in red, white, and blue spandex never struck me as, shall I say, smart? sure (that word really needs to be spelled with an 'h'. always throws me off) he is buff and has a bullet proof shield but really?
I understand it though. It was during the war and a patriotic Super hero was incredibly cool and practical. This version has him in flag colored cargo pants with gun straps and an army helmit. This is a much better idea, because if you got Chris Evans into spandex half the girls in this country would pass out (not including me, my eyes are still on that tall blonde god guy.)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You make me laugh! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! this made me laugh!!

    DUDE, you have no idea how excited i am for Spiderman :)

    ReplyDelete