Friday, February 25, 2011

I have been here and there

I have not blogged since... one second, I am bad at thinking back in the week, thats right it was thursday. That was the day before my besties graduation party, and that was the day before my sister, my dad and I flew to Colorado to ski over the weekend and that was right before school at Pasadena City College started. Geez! When said all in a row like that it is no wonder I have not found time to blog, or do much else for that matter.
Congratulations to Mariel!! She is 18 and out of high school! YAY!!
Skiing was amazing! The slopes were perfect and beautifully covered with natural powdery snow. I had only been skiing a few times before in places with slopes only half the size of these beauties. So it was an adventure! and a terrific one!
Pasadena City College was not so amazing. Since I am still in high school I have to "crash" classes. I go to the class and ask if there is room for me to be added to the class. Many times we crashers have to stay the entire class, usually three hours, to see if there is going to be an add list. If there is a list I sign it. After I have to come back the next week and see if I actually got in. Yuck.
Life is life and it must go on. So it does. I look forward to more good things, like Mariel's graduation, as it continues.
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment