Monday, February 07, 2011

Big and perfect, they lumber through my dreams

I have found that elephants have an enthralling beauty about them.
Look at their eyes, such a calm expression but they just flood you with a feeling of experience and life. Oh I just want to hug their trunks and ask them about the meaning of love and the deep philosophies of God.
They look so full of love.

Not to mention the paint on their bodies is just perfect! The whimsicalness of the designs remind you of a sacred temple in the middle of the jungle; old and wise yet understanding the young and pretty people. I love them! Who ever said that being skinny was necessary to being beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love elephants- they are such gentle giants- it's true that their faces are full of love..!! These photos of them are really beautiful.

    My ring and my necklace were from a Vintage/Indie fair in the city center near the Pantheon. There was so much great stuff that I was having the hardest time recognizing what caught my eye first!! :P

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete