Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Children of an Idle Brain

Every year at the end of school I like to go through my notebooks and find all the doodles I did.  Turns out Government class is a very conducive doodling environment. Hee hee!

 He is a superhero!


 This is Burl. She is a recurring character in my doodles.


Anna Lee is friends with Burl. 

THis guy is a rail road tycoon! 


I ended up destroying public property by drawing this on my desk.  It stayed there for quite some time.


One of my favorites :)

I think the only thing pertaining to the government I was supposed to be writing about on this page is the word 'Government' at the top. The rest is arrows, berries, and handsome actors names. This page says much about my brain. 

This guy reminds me of The Martian Chronicles. 

Those were my favorite randoms found among my pages. 
All my daydreaming enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment