Monday, May 28, 2012

Boil and Bubble

Such a happy feeling has come over me. I am no longer bound by the chains of the crowded degradation that is high school! 

WOOOOO! I am a Graduate! 

So long you, sorry freshmen. I need to abandon you to your four year sentence because I am going to college land. Granted when I get to college-land I will be in new four year commitment and I will probably be crying a lot from loneliness but it will be cool. I'll be fine. 
You wanna know why I'll be fine? 
Because of this amazing graduation gift!! 


Yes, folks, it is a beautiful magical electric kettle that will spill out it's healing waters to keep me in denial about how much sleep I actually need. This baby will give me tea, oatmeal, those instant cup'o'noodly things, and more tea. Yay! 

Also from Mariel Evens was this beautiful handmade bracelet. 

I love my friends!

All my grateful enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment