Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Goodbye, My Love!

So, I know I have not been posting lately. 
There are two reasons why:

1. I have been exceedingly busy lately because of the start of Pasadena City College classes. I have been attending this community college for three years now and it has never left me wanting for a challenge. I like challenges. Smiley face. 

2. This reason is less understanding. I have been bored with my blog. At this point in my life I am doing a lot of changing and I feel as though my blog will be one of the casualties. Blogging will forever be a love of mine but if it does not evolve when I evolve I will not be able to process what I need to while writing on it. It is time for the Bursty Blogger to move on.
So here is my plan, I am going to rethink what I want and need from my blog. Then I will come back with it all revamped and pretty and ready to make me happy. I like that idea. 

I think lots of art, photos and fashion; how does that sound? Good? Good. 

Well, I will see you soon!
For the last time: All my nostalgic enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment