Saturday, March 17, 2012

Girl In Progress

I hate being ignored.  
I wanted you to know this not because I want you to never ignore me, but so that maybe you could forgive me for it. 
I have always found it necessary to strive for a full exotic wild life so that people would be interested in me. Having everyone fall in love with me is not a bad idea in my opinion.  It's either love or bust for me.  
And I don't think 'everyone' means 'everyone in the entire world',  just everyone in my world.  I love the people in my world. I want so bad to make them happy, to simply be with them always. To know I have hurt them hurts me. It means their love is not justified, I have failed them.  
This is a very selfish thing to think. Who likes to be ignored? I am not unique because of this. 
Whats more, I know I am loved. 
You love me for who I am and what I do. I am not saying this because I want to brag but because it is the truth. I can think of many people that I can always be sure of loving me. But sometimes I look at the pieces of myself, like a clumsy bright sort of puzzle, and wonder why.
All I can think of saying is thank you. Thank you for grace. Thank you for forgiveness. Thank you so so much. 
I want you to know that those times when I say or do something that shows you just how broken I am, it is your love that puts me back together. I don't even care if that is cheesy. I know I will brake again and I am sorry for that.
 My sister says that we can always start over again tomorrow. I am sorry it can't just stay fixed, that we do sometimes have to start over. I am sorry for the times you are disappointed in me. I didn't mean it.
I am just a an insecure girl in progress. Thanks for loving that girl. She loves you back with immense loyalty. 

All my humbleness, The Bursty Blogger. 

P.S. Welcome back to Tallis In Wonderland :)

3 comments: