Thursday, May 26, 2011

The god of Blue

Friends make the world go round!
People, people, people. I love people!
This was the fun part of my weekend. After church Mariel and I(must remember to keep the grammar proper!) were dashing around the parking lot being silly and it was FUN! We continued to be silly the rest of the night. My sis and her boyfriend joined in.
Enjoy our loverly foolishness!
Hello!
I kept falling over. *sheepish grin*

Mariel my dear, you look like you have wings!

Mariel and I being secret Ninjas!

Ayla and her man :)
The man again.

Thats all folks! Oh wait...
My outfit I liked that night so I will talk about it.

Necklace 1-can't remember.
Necklace 2- Gift from a dear friend from New Zealand! How cool, right!
Shoes and Jeans from Target. Love them both. I know of a lot of people who think target cloths suck and yes some of them do. But I have found a bountiful amount of garments that have made me very happy at the old bulls eye.
Purse was thrifted and the sweater is from Old Navy.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment