Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Fantastic Burst of A Blog

It has been awhile since I have done a Happies post. In fact, it has been to long because life has been a good little whirl of lots of work and school and artwork. Happiness is actually very abundant with myself and I do not know why. Well, here is something adding to the little bubble bursts of goodness.

If you all remember this fantastic fellow,

then you will be THRILLED when you see this trailer.  When I saw it I was so happy! Wes Andersen is such a clever unique director, I love him so much!
Moonrise Kingdom: about two child sweethearts run away together and high jinx in-sue. Yay! High jinx, I love high jinx!  


Doesn't it look so cute and awesome! I is so excited! It is coming out in March or May, one of the 'M' months. I want to come out sooner.  

All my expectant enthusiasm, The Bursty Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment